Monday, July 30, 2007

Tame Type2 Diabetes Without Drugs

How many times have you left your doctors office with a new prescription? Always the excuse that the last pill was not working and lets try this new pill. After awhile you start to feel like a lab rat. Your medicine cabinet at home is starting to look like isle four at your local Target store. With all the new medication that is on the market or in clinical studies you start to wonder if there will ever be the right pill just for you. Chances are not in this life time.
Being a diabetic myself, I have been bounced from one drug to the next. Each time the doctor claiming that this pill will be better for you. Could it be that the drug manufactures are paying doctors to push their new drugs? Over time I have started to think that maybe, just maybe, I could control my View the rest of this article


No comments: