Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dare to Write a Book the Teaches Values? By: Richard Flowers MS

Dare to Write a Book the Teaches Values?
By: Richard Flowers MS




“Two things inspire me to awe -- the starry heavens above and the moral universe within.”
Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein made a profound point with his quotation on the moral universe within. He compared the mystery of the starry heavens above with the moral universe within us. I too, have reflected on this question as a parent and educator. What is the moral universe within and how can we foster morals and values in our children?

I recently submitted a children’s book I wrote to several publishers for publication. The response I received from the publishers was almost identical. In their rejection notices they stated tha View the rest of this article


No comments: