Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bmw 330i 2006 Car Review

I have to reveal up front that I own an older 3-series BMW, so I am quite aware of its abilities and drawbacks. And as many different types of cars that I drive, I am always happy to return to my baby. But when I got behind the wheel of the new 330i (Edmunds pricing at $39,184) I could tell that this machine was a sharp step up in performance within a quarter mile.
At my first ride in the driver?s seat, I couldn?t get over the ergonomics of the steering wheel. Every car has one, and I?ve handled a few unusual ones, but my grip has never felt more at home than with this 330i. (Unfortunately, it wasn?t a heated steering while like the 7-series, and it was quite cold outside.) Then BMW mates this steering wheel with very precise steering for a sedan-level car.
T View the rest of this article


No comments: