Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Baby Showers ? From The Man?s Point Of View

You see articles about baby showers written by women all of the time. But why not written by a man? Don?t we need to know a thing or two about baby showers too?
My wife recently hosted a baby shower for a friend, and I was clueless on how to help her. Fortunately, I was kicked out of the house before the actual baby shower began, but I was involved with helping her set it up. Baby showers begin with selecting a location and baby shower invitations. But the actual event involves a lot more planning.
Did you know that baby showers include a cake made out of diapers? Yeah, I thought that was strange too. But apparently diaper cakes are one of the important centerpieces at baby showers these days. This isn?t an edible cake?but there are plenty of deserts to be ea View the rest of this article


No comments: