Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The DA VINCI CODE: a must see movie or an example of blasphemy?

The first time I heard of Da Vinci Code, I didn’t pay much attention. All I know is that it is a novel and that’s it. But when it made noise because of its controversial twists, mysteries, arguments, and why Catholics does condemn this book, I got so curious to the point of asking my parents (who are so religious) to buy me a copy of the book. Of course they didn’t buy me one but I made a way to have a copy. I didn’t have enough money to buy the book that time so I just asked my friend to lend me her book. She was so kind enough to entrust her copy to me. I read the book and finished it after two weeks (I’m not a book worm that’s why I’m kind slow in reading books). And yes, it is true and I can attest that the story is unbelievable. There are some part View the rest of this article


No comments: