Friday, October 12, 2007

Removing Unwanted Hair - One Woman's Journey

Hello. My name is Brooke. I’m a single woman in my thirties (or more precisely, 29 again and again and again and…)
Over the last 12 months I’ve tried more hair removal products than I care to remember. Not purposely, mind you – I didn’t set out to evaluate a series of products or write a comparison narrative – I just wanted to find the right product for me. And please don’t think I’m covered in hair. I have simple needs – legs, underarms, touch-ups in certain other areas… As it turns out, my simple goal turned out to be not so simple – and lest my trials go to waste I thought I’d share them with you, gentle reader.
I can only hope that you will learn through my experience.
Shaving
Probably like many of you, I started off in my hair View the rest of this article


No comments: