Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What Jay Abraham And Napoleon Hill Taught Me About 'Wealth Attraction'

This article is a little different from some of the previous ones I?ve written about success principles.
Let?s go back to when I was first starting out as an entrepreneur. In fact, I wasn?t even an entrepreneur yet. I was trying to become one.
I?d been listening to tapes of Napoleon Hill?s ?Your Right To Be Rich? seminar?over and over and over. I listened day and night.
As soon as I opened my eyes in the morning? Napoleon Hill.
During the day? Napoleon Hill.
While I slept? Napoleon Hill!
It didn?t matter to me that I?d listened to it 5?10?20 times in a row. And this wasn?t a 1-hour CD either. It was 14 hours of only Napoleon Hill!
Imagine what that?s like: wanting to succeed so badly that you?d be willing to listen to the same talk every d View the rest of this article


No comments: