Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Feeling Cold, Inadequate, Down and Negleted - Mens Sexual Health Center

Posted by Missy: After the testosterone levels have been checked fine and all the crying on my part feeling inadequate cold, negleted, insecure, down, inferior, anxious, depressed, you name it and he still has no desire to touch me. It is making me feel alone, physically bad as well as emotionally blue. I seek for my purpose with my husband if I can not turn him on sexually. I get offers all the time from men for sex so I can't be repulsive, can I? He claims to not understand what I am talking about when I say there is a problem. Now I am getting desperate to get his attention. I cry myself to sleep while he just goes to sleep and snores, unaffected by my hurt and pain. Needing to get his attention, mixed with anger because he is unaffected by my hurt, I am now think View the rest of this article


No comments: