Friday, August 17, 2007

How to increase your Martial Arts Weapons Skills Almost overnight!

How to gain more in the next 6 months in Martial Arts than you have in the prior 5 years! Learning Martial Arts is a lifelong process. That statement is certainly true but in the last 6 months I have learned more than in the prior 23 years about the inside secrets to real Martial Arts Training Success. It took learning real training methods from an incredible Grandmaster and true Martial Arts Legend to help me leapfrog my technique to a much hirer level almost overnight. You see I used to train about 1-2 hours a day in my teenage years, and I had a very good instructor. However; even at the 1st Dan Black Belt level he would not share much of the behind the scenes training secrets that there are in Martial Arts. Since those early days I have trained with some of the b View the rest of this article


No comments: