Wednesday, August 15, 2007

How To Put On Your Contact Lenses?

It is the truth that inserting contact lenses is not as easy as instruction, to beginner. I have worn contact lenses since 10 years ago. At the first time, it is really not easy because I am afraid to touch my eyes, especially pupil. My optometrist is a nice lady. She told me a truth that usually you do not need to touch pupil. The contact lens covers your pupil so that you can see everything clearly; otherwise the contact lens is not at the right position. She told me not to rush, slowing and calmly. It did work!! I put on them, remove them, and do that once more. Perfect! I did it although a bit tear came out. After that, I never worry about contact lenses insertion or removal.
Now let's begin our contact lenses insertion tour.
The most important point is cle View the rest of this article


No comments: