Monday, December 31, 2007

Macromedia Flash Work Practices

I thought I might put together some of my work practices. These are the steps I put in place to facilitate a good efficient work flow in Flash. These are my tips. I have found they have worked for me. It’s a matter of learning these practices so that you do not think about it. Just like driving a car. Then you can concentrate on being creative and working efficiently and quickly within Flash without having to worry about whether you are on the right layer or you have grabbed the wrong Graphic or you have 2 objects to tween on the same layer and you are scratching your head wondering why the tween wont work.

Create A Graphic.
The first thing you do is to create a graphic in Flash. Say you are going to make a circle.
Draw the circle, then go to the se View the rest of this article


No comments: