Monday, December 24, 2007

Manifesting Abundance Though be Careful What You Wish For

What does it take to manifest abundance into someone?s life? For me manifesting joy takes no effort, there are so many simple things I get joy out of. As a matter of fact I lead quite an abundant simple life.
I?m talking more about big material things here like manifesting money - lots of it, business success, and living a contented life where everything?s taken care of.
Does attracting abundance take lots of meditation and positive affirmations or does it take a bit more than that? Is it as easy as setting an intention for abundance to materialise at our door step?
Well, meditation has, without a doubt, brought me inner peace and a change of perception. Positive affirmations set the mood for my day, and setting intentions enables me to goal set conceptua View the rest of this article


No comments: