Monday, December 17, 2007

VOIP Small Business/Home Business Advantage

Small businesses, home-based businesses, and self-employed individuals have been turning to internet telephone service (also called broadband phone or VOIP) in droves. What is the attraction? As a self-employed, telecommuting, small-business-owning freelance writer, I can provide some insight. I switched my business to internet phones early in 2005. Despite a few hiccups, I'm not going back to landlines. Internet phone service has too many advantages, which I'll describe for you. I also have some tips for avoiding possible rough patches. VOIP Internet Phone Small Business and SOHO Advantages VOIP Advantage No. 1: Look bigger. * If your small business has to seem large, a virtual PBX with a dial-by-name directory might help. These systems cost thousands to install. Bu View the rest of this article


No comments: