Wednesday, September 19, 2007

How Roleplaying Improved my Money Acumen

How text based roleplay helped me raise my money acumen!
As you read this, your first question might be, what is text based roleplaying, and what does the word "acumen" mean? I found myself looking up the meaning to ensure that I understood the context first. Text based roleplaying is a very entertaining way of roleplaying where you actually type everything that is going on. From your character's looks and clothing, to the objects that they have in their possession, to their actions, everything is typed, leaving much open to your imagination, and that of others as well. As for Acumen, the word is defined as one's shrewdness, or keen insight into something.
Having been roleplaying for a long time, I have had the pleasure of seeing various economical systems, and View the rest of this article


No comments: