Thursday, September 20, 2007

Spoiled

Spoiled
When I found out my wife was pregnant, I told myself we got to get out of here. The San Fernando Valley was no place to raise our family. We moved to a small town in Colorado. The Population was about 4,000 people. Boy, am I glad we did. This town, Granby, was literally a stones throw from the north fork of the Colorado River. This part of the Rockies, which is on the western slopes of those mountains, is a short drive from the continental divide, so you know the water is as cold as it gets. When my brother came out to visit, we tried a few different spots and no matter where we went, hookup! One place in particular was past all dreams of the absolute best trout fishing. As fast as you could bait your hook with a worm, throw it upstream about 15ft, let it View the rest of this article


No comments: