Sunday, September 9, 2007

How Firan is better than Farscape

The first time I saw Farscape it immediately caught my eye, literally for I had been switching channels and the colourful images of Rygel and Zhaan in some sort of beautifully made ship just leaped off the screen at me. I didn't care that this was obviously a story of which I had missed a great part, I just saw the amazing colours and details that had been laid out in the set and costumes, bringing a sense of life and vibrancy to a science-fiction show unlike anything I had ever seen before. And then of course, there was the story. Even though I had stumbled upon this intricate story long after it had begun, it wasn't hard for me to catch up and learn to identify the characters and their relationships with one another and the vast universe around them. All this witho View the rest of this article


No comments: