Thursday, September 13, 2007

What Is Your Weakness

Hello Champion, thank you for reading this. I hope that you are blessed by this article.

As Christians we all struggle with some form of weakness. Some struggle with Girls, some with Boys, some with money, some with lustful thoughts, some with masturbation, the list could go on.

The point i am trying to make is that the Devil is going to use your weakness to bring you down. Your Weakness is the Devil's Strength and the Devil's Strength is your weakness. Let me give you an example.

Lets say I have a passion for money. I love money. Money is my weakness. Now I am also heavily involved in Ministry in my church and the Devil knows that and doesnt like that. So what the devil does is create an opportunity for my weakness to be exposed and hopef View the rest of this article


No comments: