Thursday, September 20, 2007

Top Restaurant Recipes

At some point in your life you have probably gone out to eat in a restaurant and had a meal so wonderful that you wished you had the recipe so you could make the same meal at home. I remember being in a restaurant one time a few years ago and I tried a soup that was incredibly delicious. Even my very picky little girl liked it and asked for seconds! That is something that NEVER happens! I asked my hostess about getting the recipe for the soup and was told that I would have to pay $200 for the recipe! Well, I didn't like the soup that much! Needless to say, I left without the recipe! I am a person who eats out alot because I'm not the worlds greatest cook. I don't know the first thing about seasonings and spices and different types of sauces. My family can certainly a View the rest of this article


No comments: